Hempembargo Discussion Web

[ Home | Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: DEA registration?

From: wdh420@gte.net
Date: 10/12/99
Time: 2:42:33 AM


Last week I had the same ? you have. My results were as follows: Contacted the U.S.Dept of Licenses requwsting info on import license for hemp seed(hulled,sterilized,meal)I was told licensing was handled by regional law enforcement,they gave me a ph.# for my region(1) Icalled, left a voice message regarding import license for hemp seed,the next day I had a message from THE DEPT OF AGRICULTURE,I returned there call and spoke with a represenative who stated that I did not need An import license.Go figure this gov't channeling, from U.S. Dept of licenses to USDA. CGP of Canada state that they have all paper work ready,and can supply tonnage weight.I'm getting somewhat tired of this mundane circus in America,hemp is very useful and helpful to mother nature;s earth maybe I will take my knowledge to North Africa and start a Hemp Industry. Peace.

Last changed: September 25, 2000